We typically work alongside tax attorneys who will advise you on the proper structure for your US investments regardless of whether they include real estate or personal property. If income, gift, or estate tax returns are required, we can prepare these for your client on an as-needed basis. If there are informational returns required, such as IRS Form 5472 (foreign-owned disregarded US entity) or withholding forms, such as Form W8-BEN, W8-BEN-E, or 8288-B, we can prepare these, as well.