Areas of Expertise
- High-net-worth individual taxation and planning
- Fiduciary taxation and planning
- Gifts and generation-skipping transfers
- Estate tax reporting and planning
- CPA, licensed in Georgia and Florida
- Member, AICPA Tax and Personal Financial Planning Sections
- Member and Past President, Estate Planning Council of Northwest Florida, Inc.
- BBA, Accounting, Georgia State University
Vanessa is CPA and Tax Manager at The Wolf Group with more than 20 years’ experience serving the tax needs of high-net-worth individuals. She began her career in Atlanta at a “Big Six” accounting firm and joined The Wolf Group in 2010.
At The Wolf Group, Vanessa:
- Oversees the Fiduciary (Trust & Estate) and Gift Tax practices
- Provides management-level tax advice and support to long-term Wolf Group clients
- Prepares and reviews some of the firm’s most complex individual and estate returns
- Provides specialized tax services to clients with international concerns, including expatriates, inpatriates, and high-net-worth individuals with global assets, as well as international organization employees and retirees, and entrepreneurs with foreign interests
- Provides training and mentorship to staff
In her role, Vanessa helps families plan to minimize their taxes, understand the tax impacts of their financial and estate planning, and works with their other advisors to provide seamless tax services.
Vanessa’s entire career has been in tax. Both at The Wolf Group and at a Big 6 accounting firm in Atlanta, her focus has always been on providing high-quality tax services to individuals, their families, and related entities.
Outside of work, Vanessa enjoys family vacations and reading.