Areas of Expertise
- International Foreign asset reporting—FBAR, Form 8938, Form 8621
- International Foreign Partnerships and Corporations-Forms 5471 and 8865
- Expatriate Tax Returns—Form 2555s and 1116.
- OVDP streamline reporting—Foreign and Domestic Streamline programs
- Bachelor’s Degree, Accounting, George Mason University
Senior Tax Specialist
Margaret is a CPA and senior tax specialist, working on complex international tax issues. She has over 30 years of experience in tax, audit, and accounting. Margaret provides US tax service to clients with international concerns, including expatriates, inpatriates, and high-net-worth individuals with global assets, as well as international organization employees and retirees, and entrepreneurs with foreign interests.
In this role, Margaret helps tax clients in the preparation of their tax returns to ensure they receive the most tax advantageous approaches for their specific tax situation.
Prior to joining The Wolf Group, Margaret worked in the tax field for 20 years. She was a senior tax preparer at several other CPA firms. She also has a background in auditing and worked for the Defense Contract Audit Agency and the Environmental Protection Agency in that capacity.
Outside of work, Margaret enjoys going to bootcamp exercise classes, attending her kids’ sporting events, attending 80s concerts, and watching reality TV shows.