Areas of Expertise
- International organization employees and retirees
- High net worth individuals with foreign interests
- CPA, Licensed in Virginia
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting & Business, University of Delhi, India
- Cost and Works Accountant from Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI)
Jasmine is responsible for providing specialized tax services to clients with international concerns, including expatriates, inpatriates, and high-net-worth individuals with global assets, as well as international organization employees and retirees, and entrepreneurs with foreign interests.
In this capacity, Jasmine assists U.S. citizens, green card holders, and foreign nationals with their individual income tax matters.
Before joining TWG, Jasmine worked as a Tax Analyst in the corporate tax department of a large U.S. government contractor, where she was responsible for conducting tax due diligence and ensuring corporate tax compliance. Previously, she spent four years with a Northern Virginia CPA firm, preparing U.S. individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns.
Outside of work, Jasmine is a decorating enthusiast and likes to visit art galleries around the country.