Tax Sr. Manager
Fan is a CPA and Tax Sr. Manager at The Wolf Group, with seven years of experience in the tax and accounting industry.
A member of The Wolf Group team since 2015, Fan provides specialized U.S. tax services to clients with international concerns, including expatriates, inpatriates, and high-net-worth individuals with global assets, as well as international organization employees and retirees, and entrepreneurs with foreign interests.
In her day-to-day practice, Fan provides advice and assistance to
- Individuals with complex, cross-border situations, including U.S. citizens, green card holders, international organization employees, various visa holders, and U.S. nonresidents
- Companies with globally mobile staff
- Individuals coming into U.S. tax compliance via IRS amnesty programs (Offshore Voluntary Disclosure and Streamlined Programs)
- Individuals relinquishing their U.S. citizenship or green cards
- Individuals who have received tax notices and audits from the IRS or state taxing authorities
Before joining The Wolf Group in 2015, Fan worked at a US “Big 4” accounting firm, preparing individual, corporate, and expatriate tax returns.
Outside of work, Fan loves listening to music, going to concerts, traveling, and snowboarding in the winter.