Senior Tax Specialist
Aneta is an Enrolled Agent (EA) and Senior Tax Specialist at The Wolf Group, with over 10 years of experience in expatriate taxation.
She joined The Wolf Group team in 2009 and works closely with globally mobile individuals, companies with expatriate programs, and families with global assets.
In her day-to-day practice, Aneta provides advice and assistance to
- Companies with globally mobile staff (in matters of expatriate policy development, expatriate payroll, tax planning and counseling, U.S. tax return preparation, and coordination of home and host country assistance)
- Individuals with complex, cross-border situations, including U.S. citizens, green card holders, international organization employees, various visa holders, and U.S. nonresidents
- Individuals coming into U.S. tax compliance via IRS amnesty programs (Offshore Voluntary Disclosure and Streamlined Programs)
- Individuals relinquishing their U.S. citizenship or green cards
- Individuals who have received tax notices and audits from the IRS or state taxing authorities
In her spare time, Aneta enjoys travelling, watching TV, hiking, bike riding, and reading books.