Yes, we regularly work with other CPA or tax firms to prepare these forms. We can prepare Forms 3520, 3520-A, 8621, 8865, 965, 926, 5471, 8992, 5472, 8938, FinCEN Form 114, and 8858. We can also help with cryptocurrency reporting on IIRs and Schedule D/Form 8949.

As referring CPA or tax firm, you retain your client and maintain control over the tax return. We provide the requested IIRs for your client. Also, we can work together via a Master Contract of Services that can cover all of your referred client engagements.